Welcome to this freshly started wiki on Learning Societies. Our aims in this shared space are:
- Documenting local efforts around the world to forward community learning
- Summarising (academic) literature related to learning societies - all fields are welcome
- Offer practical advice, guides and resources to aid community learning
Find a list of all published pages here - you are encouraged to interlink them.
We are currently exploring the following themes in relation to Learning Societies. Content will be added as studies are progressing. Feel free to contribute or add your own research topic.
- Open Learning Communities
- Open Learning Spaces
- Bridging the Physical and the Virtual
- Decentralised Technology
- Collaboration Protocols
- Forms of Co-living
You can also look at the following categories of topics:
Learning Cities & Regions
Next to contributing to theme pages, Learning Cities and Regions are encouraged to document their city's progress on a dedicated page. Feel free to add yours here!